I Won't Be Home for Christmas

Here’s a comic I made last December.

Every year, I go home for Christmas. But this year, I won’t be able to. I’m usually away from home for about four months, only returning home during long non-working holidays. But this year is different – I haven’t been home for a year, and maybe I still won’t be in a few months or so with all the uncertainties brought by the pandemic.

Nevertheless, I remain grateful to God that he has kept me and my family safe during these difficult times. And I pray that for those of us who can’t be with our families right now, we’ll still feel the spirit of Christmas and remember how Jesus, out of love, came down to dwell with us and save us - enough reason to be joyful for. I pray that we will not feel lonely. For as a song goes, “Your promise tells us, You’re always with us, We’re not alone, You are here.”

Merry Christmas!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Are Tricky

I’m Setting Aside Comics-Making for A While